CALLERY™ Specialty Alcoholates
Selective bases for deprotonations and used to synthesize a variety of highly valuable products
Specialty Alcoholates are key reagents used in pharmaceuticals, agriculture, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and more.
CALLERY™ Specialty Alcoholates Applications
Minimize unwanted condensation and eliminate electron transfer side reactions.
- - Pharmaceuticals
- - Fine Chemicals
- - Agrochemicals
Act as an anionic polymerization initiator in elastomer production.
- - Electronic Materials
- - Elastomers
The benefits of CALLERY™ Specialty Alcoholates
High Selectivity in Deprotonations
CALLERY Specialty Alcoholates exhibit high selectivity in deprotonations of a variety of functional groups to synthesize valuable ethers, functionalized amines, ketones, and cyclization of life changing products.
Supplying consistent and reliable products ensures our partners are receiving the same quality product every time and minimizes process variation.
Reliable Global Supply
Our U.S. Based Evans City site has been producing Potassium metal since 1939 creating a pathway to dependable supply for your needs.
Alkali Metal Alkoxides
- CALLERY™ Potassium tert-butoxide (KTB)
- CALLERY™ Potassium tert-amylate (KTA)
- CALLERY™ Sodium tert-butoxide (STB)
- CALLERY™ Sodium tert-amylate (STA)
- CALLERY™ Lithium tert-butoxide (LTB)
- CALLERY™ Lithium Methoxide (LiOMe)
- CALLERY™ Sodium mentholate (NaM)
- CALLERY™ Potassium isopropoxide (KIP)
- CALLERY™ Potassium ethoxide (KE)
- CALLERY™ Potassium 3,7-Dimethyl-3-octylate (KDMO)
Alkali Metal HMDS Bases
- CALLERY™ Potassium hexamethyldisilazane (KHMDS)
- CALLERY™ Sodium hexamethyldisilazane (NaHMDS)
- CALLERY™ Lithium hexamethyldisilazide (LiHMDS)